Trade shows are a great way to connect with the audience and endorse the company’s products and services. However, it is generally seen that they are not primarily environment-friendly places. The walls and structures in the exhibitions are often torn down, flyers and brochures are strewn about, and debris generally lies everywhere in the trade shows.
Therefore, this is a significant concern for the trade show exhibitors and also for the attendees. Thus, it is best to use green and sustainable trade show displays to save the environment and leave the audience in awe. There are various displays, like portable trade show exhibits, which you can turn into a sustainable and reusable display.
How do you go green and sustainable with your trade show displays?
- Material Matters: The material you use for branding and endorsing your product is essential, and thus, you should use eco-friendly and sustainable products. It would help if you looked for options such as cardboard and other renewable resources to display the elements on your booth.
- Reusable Component: There are various reusable components that you can use in your graphics and signage. Ensure that the printing process and the inks are also environment friendly. Fabric graphics impact the environment less in comparison to vinyl. You can use the debris of cardboard shipping boxes and break them down into pieces to use them in future.
- Go Paperless: Paperless trade shows will have a more significant impact. However, it is not easy for trade shows; you can try to do so to save the environment. You can use QR codes in your displays that the audience can scan and download your brochure to learn information about the company. You can use tablets to collect information about the audience and make it more eco-friendly for the environment.
- Energy-Efficient Lighting: The large conventions or trade booths use lights that consume vast chunks of electricity. If you are using lights in your displays, you must choose energy-efficient lighting such as LED lights. LED lights consume less energy and also have longer lifespan than other lights. With these techniques, you can reduce your carbon footprint and make your space more environmentally friendly.
- Green Giveaways: You can give or distribute promotional items that are useful and eco-friendly for the audience. Some of the reusable items include water bottles, tote bags, recycled paper notebooks and others. This will leave an impact on the audience about the sustainable theme.